Changes in the VLOG Standard from August 1, 2019
Dear Sir or Madam,
VLOG regularly checks and updates the minimum analytical requirements defined in VLOG Standard concerning the scope of testing of raw materials and feed.
We would like to inform you about current changes which are obligatory from August 1, 2019.
- Minimum requirements for raw soy materials/soy-based single-component feed and compound feed containing soy
- Until now: Quantification of GTS 40-3-2 (RRS-1), quantification of MON89788 (RRS-2), qualitative identification of A2704-12 (if positive, quantification where appropriate).
- From August 1, 2019: In addition A5547 (if positive, quantification where appropriate).
- Minimum requirements for compound feed containing maize
- Until now: Qualitative identification of the 3 maize events NK603, TC1507 and MON810. If positive, quantification of identified events where appropriate.
- From August 1, 2019: In addition MON89034 (if positive, quantification where appropriate).
There are other (marginal) changes which, in our opinion, seem to be illogical and which we have already discussed with VLOG.
We will promptly adapt our analytical strategies and we assure you to analyse your samples in conformity with VLOG requirements or far beyond.
In case of any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.